Major Mechanical Protection (MMP)
Over the last few years, the cost of labor and parts has continued to increase—leaving car owners with higher repair bills. With advanced electronics and computerized systems now standard in most vehicles, even the smallest repair can end up costing you hundreds, even thousands of dollars.
Below are some typical cost examples…
• Engine: $10,655
• Transmission: $5,482
• Fuel Pump: $747
• Brake Caliper: $570
• Starter: $473
With Major Mechanical Protection (MMP), you can protect yourself against these costly expenses.
An MMP policy is often much less than the cost of a single repair and, in most cases, you will not have to pay anything more than a small deductible should a breakdown occur. Not only will MMP protect your wallet, but you will also extend the life of your vehicle—by keeping it in tip-top condition.
Plans are available for most new and used domestic and imported vehicles. For maximum value, consider adding MMP when you purchase a new or used vehicle.
MMP is a one-time cost that covers the vehicle for the term chosen, which includes years and/or mileage. You can pick the deductible you’d like.
Click here to learn more
We know many of our members are holding onto their vehicles for longer periods of time before replacing them. Often, if you didn’t purchase a vehicle protection plan when you purchased your vehicle from the dealership, you missed out on an opportunity to protect your vehicle with a major mechanical policy.
The more miles you put on your vehicle, the more likely you will eventually have costly repairs. Now, you can protect your vehicle and your pocketbook with vehicle protection from healthCAR.
Benefits of healthCAR vehicle protection:
• Affordable monthly payments
• Does not require having an auto loan
• Unlimited mileage protection
• Coverage for vehicles up to 20 years old and never expires as long as premiums are paid
• Great solution if your existing warranty is about to, or has expired
• Great for college dependents driving older vehicles far from home
• Ancillary benefits include roadside assistance that extend to your dependents
• Short 30-day, 1,000 mile validation period
• Coverage level based on mileage of your vehicle at the time of breakdown
• If your vehicle experiences a breakdown, you only pay a $100 deductible
healthCAR is a month-to-month subscription that can be added or cancelled at any time.
Click here to learn more