Did you know that the average person spends more than $1,000 on holiday shopping? And that doesn’t include travel, entertainment and all the other fun stuff the holidays entail.
That’s why e-Track from WSCU wants to help you stay on top of your spending now, before it turns into a blizzard of bills in January.
It’s easy to set spending targets with e-Track. And once you have them, they can keep you grounded when the festivities get going in earnest.
Setting spending targets may be the best decision you make all season! And we’ve made sure doing it is just as easy.
How to Set a Spending Target
- Login to e-Branch
- Click on the Services tab in the left menu, then select e-Track
- Select “Add A New Spending Target” on the budget dashboard
- Indicate the tags or categories you would like to track (i.e., “Dining Out” “Fast Food” “Restaurant” “Coffee” “Lunch”)
- Name the Spending Target (i.e. “Dining Out”)
- Set your monthly limit. e-Track will average the applied tags so you can set your budget according to your desired monthly spend and current average
- Click the “Add Spending Target” button to complete the process of adding a new budget
NOTE: Budgets will automatically reflect recent purchases based on the selected tags and will let you know when you’re spending too heavily.