After some well-deserved indulgence, it’s now time to refocus on all that you want to do in 2020. And while we can’t help knock off any of that holiday weight you might have gained, we can help you set yourself up for healthy financial goals.
Resolutions are nice, but building achievable financial goals that you can set and forget for the coming year are even better. e-Track from WSCU can help you stay on top of your Goals, so you’ll avoid a blizzard of bills next January.
Setting Goals may be the best decision you make all season! And we’ve made sure doing it is just as easy. People that are successful keeping their resolutions have one thing in common – they set regular, small targets that help chip away at the larger goal. e-Track can help you do just that!
How to Set a Goal in e-Track
- Login to e-Branch, click on Services from the menu on the left, then click e-Track
- Select “Add A Goal” on the goal dashboard.
- Select your desired pay off or savings goal.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click the “Create” button to complete the process of adding a new goal.
Keep in mind, your Goal Summary at the bottom of the page will update your completion date and the amount needed per month according to your preferences in the form.
Goals will automatically update your progress and will reflect your day-to-day account balances.