Ascent Credit Union is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to work directly with the Marketing Manager to coordinate marketing efforts using various online tools, like social media, blogs, and the website content management system. The ultimate goal of this position is to promote brand awareness for Ascent Credit Union and increase engagement with both members and potential members.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Coordinate with Marketing Manager on management, planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns aligned with business goals
- Assist in the creation of digital content for various sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, blogs, and other social media/networking sites.
- Maintain a strong online credit union voice through social media. Respond to questions and posts in a timely manner and brand positive manner.
- Assist with search engine optimization initiatives.
- Carry out the digital marketing calendar
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success. Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization (SEO)
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Create and update digital marketing reports. Report on the deployment of marketing content and campaigns in various digital channels such as banner and tile, pay-per-click, retargeting ads, and social media. Analyze and assess results and recommend refinements to enhance performance.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing developments and evaluate emerging technology
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Provide day-to-day support for tasks required by the marketing department
What You’ll Bring:
- Efficient problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Strong organization skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to exercise sound judgement
- Excellent computer skills
- Sharp communication skills
- Strong teamwork abilities
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- In-depth knowledge of all social media channels, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and other digital marketing platforms
- Proficiency with SEO tools and WordPress
- Experience executing and analyzing paid digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with data entry and data management
- Competency in producing reports on digital marketing stats for management
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 2+ Years of experience in digital marketing
The following are not required but will increase the candidate's potential for hire:
- Degree in Marketing, Digital Media or relevant field
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
What We Offer:
Ascent Credit Union provides competitive compensation, benefits, and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
- Annual salary reviews
- Dollar for dollar match up to 5% annual salary for 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program providing personal and professional support to employees to help them manage issues and problems related to work or home
- 13 paid holidays per year