With WSCU’s new P2P Debit feature, you can send your friend money using only their phone number or email address ―and it’s transferred to their account as soon as they claim it!
Get started with P2P Debit today by following these steps:
- Login to e-Branch, click on the Transactions menu on the left and then choose Send Money.
- Click on the Send Money button to proceed to the Terms and Conditions. After reading these, click the Agree button at the bottom.
- Once you have agreed, you will be taken to a screen to add your debit card information. You must have an active WSCU debit card in order to use P2P Debit.
- Enter in or import your contacts from your phone with the desired recipient in the form. An email address or mobile phone number is needed.
- Enter in the amount of funds – up to $500 and click Continue. Confirm all information is correct and hit Submit.
Moments later, the recipient receives an email or text requesting them to access a secure portal to retrieve the funds on their debit card.
Funds are posted immediately to the recipients account. Funds that are not claimed are credited back to your account within seven business days.